Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gnome Hunt



Hi,
I am a gnome who has just escaped from a tree in which I had hung for about two years!
I am off to hide somewhere in the fair city of Albertville! I am a traveling gnome so I may move around but each time you find where I have been you will find a password. Giving that password to the Gnomemaster (Jo Ellen) will earn you points. Then finding me at my final destination will earn you points. The person with the most points at the end of the hunt will win a chocolate pie (and maybe dumplings). Runners up will receive other prizes.


Here I am going to my first stop. I think i can see where I'm going!




If you wish to participate in the gnome hunt- please e-mail joellenkash@yahoo.com and let me know! The first clue will be on this blog tomorrow!
Happy Hunting!

Gnomer

No comments: